This Policy applies only to information collected through this Site and not to information collected offline or through any other websites, even if such websites are affiliated with one of the Trustmark Companies, including but not limited to Trustmark Insurance Company; Trustmark Life Insurance Company; Trustmark Life Insurance Company of New York; Star Marketing & Administration, Inc.; Trustmark Voluntary Benefit Solutions, Inc.; Health Fitness Corporation; Health Fitness Corporation of Canada, Inc.; CoreSource, Inc.; CoreSource Ohio, LLC; and NGS American, Inc.
3. USE BY CHILDREN. This Site is not intended or designed for use by children. We will not collect information from individuals who we actually know are under the age of 13. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to websites.
4. ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION. This Site may actively collect information from its visitors by permitting you to communicate directly with us through email or information request forms. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, gender, address, email address, phone number, employee or unique identification number and date of birth.
5. PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION. As you navigate through this Site, certain information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses and cookies.
This Site may use your IP addresses. An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally not considered Personal Information because, in most cases, an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). Trustmark may use your IP address to diagnose problems with a server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to this Site and administer and improve this Site.
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on this Site. Cookies are required to gain access to secured areas of the Site, and can be a convenience by limiting the need for the user to enter duplicate information as they advance from page to page through the Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Most Web browsers are set up to accept all cookies, but you can change this setting to disable cookies or to tell you when a website is sending you a cookie. Note that some features of this Site may not function properly if you disable cookies.
We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this Site. However, you can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our Site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
A “cookie” is a bit of information that a website sends to your web browser that helps the website remember information about you and your preferences.
“session” cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical information. This Site uses session cookies.
“persistent” cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (for example, passwords), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable and customizing the website based on your preferences. This Site uses persistent cookies.
6. SECURITY. This Site incorporates safeguards to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the Personal Information we have collected. We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and alteration.
Transmitting information over the Internet is always subject to inherent risks and is never completely secure or error-free. If you use any passwords, ID numbers or other special access features on this website, it is your responsibility to safeguard them. If you choose to communicate with Trustmark outside of this Site via email, you should be aware that Internet email is not inherently secure. Trustmark strongly encourages you to use encrypted email when sending sensitive, personal, private and/or confidential information by email.
7. EXTERNAL LINKS
8. ADVERTISING AND MARKETING. Trustmark will not sell or otherwise provide any Personal Information gathered on this Site to any unaffiliated third party. Trustmark will not use information gathered on this Site for advertising or marketing purposes unless you specifically request additional information about products and services offered by Trustmark.
400 Field Drive
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Attn: Privacy Office
Such posting constitutes notice to you. Your continued use of this Site following posting of any such modifications on this Site means you accept and agree to be bound by such modifications.