MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – This May HealthFitness received a total of 12 awards of excellence for the company’s health management digital and brand work, videos, and integrated campaigns.
HealthFitness received five Communicator Awards from the International Academy of Visual Arts; five Hermes Creative Awards from the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals; and two Impact Awards from the League of American Communications Professionals.
“It’s exciting to be recognized for the work we do with branding and promoting HealthFitness and our health management programs,” HealthFitness Vice President of Marketing Deb Marshall said. “Our marketing team thrives on creating strategic, engaging content for clients and the company. We’re thrilled to have our work honored by creative experts.”
Announced this month, HealthFitness received the following awards:
- Health management participant experience video—Excellence
- “This is your” promotional campaign for Walk This Way®—Excellence
- “Starts here” employee health promotional campaign—Distinction
- Infographic on engagement strategies—Distinction
- EMPOWERED Coaching promotional materials—Distinction
Hermes Creative Awards
- “This is your” promotional campaign for Walk This Way—Gold
- “Idioms” corporate promotional videos—Gold
- “Starts here” employee health promotional campaign—Gold
- HealthFitness brand—Platinum
- Infographic on the State of Nebraska’s health management program—Honorable mention
- Digital presence (Healthfitness.com, blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- EMPOWERED Coaching integrated marketing campaign
To view a slideshow of HealthFitness’ award-winning health management marketing, visit http://healthfitness.com/blog/why-you-need-award-winning-health-management-marketing/
About the Communicator Awards
The Communicator Awards is an annual international competition that honors the best in advertising, corporate communications, public relations and brand work for print, video, interactive and audio. Visit www.communicatorawards.com for more information.
About the Hermes Creative Awards
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials and programs, and emerging technologies. Visit www.hermesawards.com for more information.
About the Impact Awards
The Impact Awards Strategic Communications Competition recognizes people, practices, programs and partnerships in the public relations and communications industries. Visit www.lacp.com for more information.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning, NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides a portfolio of solutions, including best-in-class integration, INSIGHT® Health Risk Assessments, screenings and EMPOWERED Coaching™. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.