LAKE FOREST, Ill. – Over the last several months, Trustmark Companies has hired six new officers with roles from Human Resources to Mergers and Acquisitions. The announcement was made by David M. McDonough, CEO and President of the Lake Forest-based health insurer and benefits administrator.
Some roles are new positions while others fill vacancies within the company:
- Dr. Dennis Richling M.D., 57, Senior Medical Director and Vice President, reports to Nancy Eckrich, Senior Vice President.
- John Hester, 43, Vice President, Internal Audit and Compliance, reports to Sara Lee Keller, Senior Vice President and General Counsel.
- Donna Hirsch, 41, Second Vice President, Organization Development, reports to Kate Martiné, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Corporate Communications and Administration.
- Rich Olejniczak, 40, Second Vice President, Trustmark Voluntary Benefit Solutions Operations, reports to Matt Whalen, Vice President.
- Robert Marchese, 34, Assistant Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions, reports to Yasmin Thompson, Second Vice President, Finance.
- Lisa Fleming, 40, Assistant Vice President, Compensation, reports to Tracy Rhomberg, Second Vice President, Human Resources.
About Trustmark Companies
Through its subsidiaries and operating divisions, Trustmark provides access to a full spectrum of flexible benefit solutions, including benefits administration, voluntary and group medical benefits, and healthcare management programs. The success of each Trustmark Company is based on building and maintaining trust through personal, responsive service and flexible benefit solutions. Visit www.trustmarkcompanies.com.